fineplan: (Kargo/Efes)
When I lived in Oklahoma it was so easy to just run up to Colorado for a long weekend so I pretty much never had any PTO.  These days...  I'm always worried about what needs done and quick trips seem hard...  So here I am with over 200 hours.  And I've decided that I need more trips.  AND I had Cirque du Soleil credits for two seats at a COVID cancelled show...  And a bunch of airline credits from cancelled flights...  which leads to me going to Seattle with a buddy to see Alegria and let him explore town.  And maybe I'll have to do more of these.  I still have like $250 bucks in tickets to use.  And there are road trips and a million places to visit or revisit.  I need to goooooooooo.  The stationary life gets me way too antsy.

Otherwise, getting my application for the Library of Congress job in today and, since it is basically the same one, maybe for a Park Service librarian in Fort Collins...  It can't hurt, right?  Just making some opportunities in case they are needed.

Date: 2022-02-11 09:06 am (UTC)From: [personal profile] writinwater
writinwater: (books)
Park Service Librarian? That sounds super cool! And Library of Congress is badass. Keep me posted. :)

Profile

fineplan: (Default)
fineplan

March 2024

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526 2728 2930
31      

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 11:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios